|PARENTS: Please sign up for game day treats. A list of
the scheduled games follows below. The master sign-up sheet is at the coaches'
chair on the sidelines.
Volunteers and or suggestions for a team gathering at the end of the season are welcome.
1. Meet coaches a half-hour before game time for warm-ups, drills.
2. Shin guards are mandatory for all games . Don't forget them!
3. Bring a water bottle.
4. Each player will play at least half of the game.
5. Jewelry, watches and rings must be removed for the game.
6. Wear shorts or sweat pants; jeans are not recommended.
Now that games have started, we'll be practicing two days a week, except on days when games are scheduled.
5:30 -6:30 p.m.
|Date||Time||Parent bringing treats|
|Sat Sept 7||10:30 a.m. -- Sports Complex|
|Thurs Sept 12||6 p.m. -- Sports Complex|
|Sat Sept 14||9: 15 a.m. -- Sports Complex|
|Mon Sept 16||6 p.m. - Sports Complex|
|Sat Sept 21||12 noon -- Sports Complex|
|Sat Sept 28||12:30 p.m. -- Halfway|
|Sat Oct 5||10:45 a.m. -- Sports Complex|
|Tues Oct 8||3:45 p.m. -- Sports Complex|
|Sat Oct 12||9:30 a.m. -- Sports Complex|
|Tues Oct 15||5 p.m. -- Sports Complex|
|End of season party?|